JYN2-12 Removable Metal Closed Switchgear
I want to make an inquiry
YN2-12 type removable metal-enclosed switchgear （referred to as switchgear） is an indoor-type metal-enclosed switchgear that accepts and distributes electric energy in a single busbar system of 3-12kV, 50Hz, rated current of 630-2500A, with five Anti-locking function. The switchgear complies with the national standard GB3906 ”3-35kV indoor AC metal-enclosed switchgear“ and the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC298 ”AC closed switchgear and control equipment“ and other relevant standards.
This type of switchgear is a space-shifting metal-enclosed switchgear. The structure is divided into two parts: a cabinet and a removable part （referred to as a trolley）. The cabinet and trolley are welded by thin steel plate members and have high mechanical strength.
The cabinet is divided into four parts: the handrail room, the busbar room, the cable room and the relay instrument room by grounding steel plates or SMC and DMC high-strength flame-retardant engineering plastic insulation boards.
The switchgear has a "five-proof" mechanical locking device to prevent accidents from occurring.
Normal use environmental conditions
● Ambient temperature: upper limit. 40 °C, lower limit. -10 °C.
● Relative humidity: The daily average is not more than 95%, and the monthly average is not more than 90%.
● Altitude: less than 1000 meters.
● Earthquake intensity: less than 8 degrees.
● Locations free from fire, explosion hazard, serious contamination, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
HXGN15A-12 High Voltage Ring Network Switch Cabinet