CTGC2 series non-standard cabinet
I want to make an inquiry
Structure and characteristics
● The back panel of the cabinet side can be removed. The CTGCI type is the front flat door back board, the CTGC2 type is the front convex door back board, and the CTGC3 type is the front and rear convex door.
● It can be assembled into groups. There are square holes and round holes on the column frame of the cabinet frame. M8 bolts, M6 cage nuts or M5 self-tapping screws are convenient for installation.
● Outside the vertical surface, the horizontal surface can also be equipped with a slat for mounting the fixed chassis and display. UPS or measuring instruments, etc.
● Protection level: CTGI is IP40 or IP43, CTG2 is IP43, CTGC is IP54 or IP55
● The back plates of CTGI and CTG2 cabinets can be changed to rear flat doors;
●The cabinet is treated with electro-galvanized and has strong corrosion resistance. Surface electrostatic plastic powder, color RAL7032, or user-selected. The mounting plate is a hot-dip galvanized sheet.
● Configurable 19-inch fixed rack rotating frame, etc.;
● Can be used as communication cabinets, micro cabinets, electric control cabinets and relays.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
CTGC3 series non-standard cabinet